PDA

View Full Version : Website Issues - 404 Page Not Found and Threads Backwards

bquicksilver
01-07-2013, 01:42 PM
i hope this is the right section but I've had two nagging issues with the CW website I wanted to see if I can resolve.

1) Almost any tutorial/guide link lands me on a "404 page not found" here on the CW website. Is all this info gone, or can it be found elsewhere?

2) This is the only forum I've ever been on where the original post is listed last. Not a huge deal, just an odd inconvenience.

Any help/tips?

Bigtyme
01-07-2013, 01:47 PM
I haven't had those issues in #1 so not much help, but the issue in number 2 is a setting you choose. You can haven't the entries oldest first or newest first... At least it was that way when I registered for the forum.... I believe it is on the settings section upper right hand corner....

bquicksilver
01-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Thanks, I got #2 fixed. This place feels more familiar already.

I''l keep digging on #1.

fwharris
01-07-2013, 01:52 PM
What link are you using to get the site? If using an old like it might not work since they updated the site. http://www.carvewright.com/

You can designate the order of how the posting show in your settings...

bquicksilver
01-07-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm really not sure what the web issue is. Maybe when the website was redone all the old links here were lost. It seems most links i find on informative threads here land on a 404 page not found message.

lynnfrwd
01-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Web links got messed up with new site. Most everything should be there. Use search feature to find it if u can't find it with menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk