PDA

View Full Version : A few recent signs

easybuilt
01-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Here some signs I just finished and one, the fish camp Iam still working on.
The SBI sign is 37" x 24" carved in redwood and the crawl space isalso 37" wide.
I received an order for 5 of the memorial signs which are 14 X 11 and alsocarved in redwood.
The fish camp sign is 38" X 26", still needs some more work but I am pleased with my progress.
I will post the final picture later next week.

lawrence
01-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Wow, you've no reason to Bee humble about those! (great sign)

The fish camp sign is innovative - I like it a lot too!

Lawrence

TerryT
01-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Nice work Tom! You always come up with something cool and new.

crfahy
01-05-2013, 10:12 PM
That redwood sure is beautiful!

easybuilt
01-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks so much lawrence :), Terry and Colleen.
Yes I love the redwood, I have been shifting more of my large and business carvings to it.

SharonB
01-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Tom... that is quite an assortment of signs. Sure like the design of the Bee Farm sign. Very nice paint job with the trees on Steve-Lori's sign. And I like the beer drinking fish. Think I've known one or two of them (or is it they drink like a fish)?

Capt Bruce
01-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Beautiful set of signs you've created Tom and I love the redwood. Only available here in GA at a premium price.
As Sharon said, I can relate to the drinks like a fish theme, but mine were generally on Olympia when out West and casting a line.

Carl H
01-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Very inspiring. I have so much to learn :)

b.sumner47
01-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Hi Tom. I like the bee sign alot. Great work! Thanks for sharing.

Capt Barry

ladjr
01-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Very nice Jerry. I don't know how you have time to do everything, and they all turn out great

Leo
Life is to short carve something today

easybuilt
01-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi Capt. Barry, Carl, Sharon, Capt. Bruce, and Leo. Thanks for your comments, I sure appreicate them!
I do like iteach one is so different and they sure are fun to create. The Rex's fish houseis going to change tomorrow; the customer decided they want trees in the foregroundand a bay behind the fish. So for an additional charge and some paint I beginthe repainting.That is the best part, just paint.
Today I'm rest and watching the Seahawks!!! Go Seahawks!
I will begin a new set of signs on Monday.

dehrlich
01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Hi Capt. Barry, Carl, Sharon, Capt. Bruce, and Leo. Thanks for your comments, I sure appreicate them!
I do like iteach one is so different and they sure are fun to create. The Rex's fish houseis going to change tomorrow; the customer decided they want trees in the foregroundand a bay behind the fish. So for an additional charge and some paint I beginthe repainting.That is the best part, just paint.
Today I'm rest and watching the Seahawks!!! Go Seahawks!
I will begin a new set of signs on Monday.

Another Seahawks Fan Yeah!!! Go Hawks! Hottest team in the league right now. If we make the Super bowl we'll prolly get screwed like last time.

mtylerfl
01-06-2013, 02:50 PM
It's always fun to see your work, Tom! It's inspiring, indeed!

easybuilt
01-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Thank you Michael for the kind comments!

GO SEAHAWKS!! 6 minutes left.

SteveJ
01-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Great looking projects! You are a busy carver!