PDA

View Full Version : board censor

aokweld101
12-22-2012, 04:40 PM
I know that a lot of questions have been asked about the board censor I just put an new board censor in and did a board check it read 236 I thought was good and when i went and started my project it said, check board censor.it wont let me do my project. and chrismas is awful close....does someone have an answer ........and I figured out my problem with the cut motor ...thank you guys..or as we say in the south " thank Ya'll"

chief2007
12-22-2012, 04:54 PM
If you are using a dark wood, you might have to run masking tape across the board - down the middle length and width wise.

Other than that maybe clean any dust out around the board sensor.

chief2007
12-22-2012, 04:55 PM
What was the fix on the cut motor?

aokweld101
01-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I have finally got outside to see what was wrong with my board censor. I broke my hip and had to wait untill i felt better It was killing me not knowing what I done wrong after I had gotten some information from the forum I went and checked what was wrong, I had already instaled the board censor and it read 239 I had a pinched wire wire redid the harness and its working. that made me real happy. I thank you for the help and It never goes unapreciated.. again thank you

Digitalwoodshop
01-10-2013, 11:28 AM
GOOD JOB !!!!

And Get WELL SOON !!!!

AL

aokweld101
09-06-2013, 01:15 PM
I must be getting better at this, I had issues last night with not knowing what it meant to reboot the carvewright machine.. talk with Connie This morning and I had corrupted the memory card so solved that problem..then tried to continue my carve and kept getting check board sensor, done a board sensor check and it read 46 for the max. took 5 mins. to change and I'm up and running again... listening to people here on the forum I had spare parts so that work out great. don't you love it when a plan comes together.