PDA

View Full Version : Redskins logo

jerrbitt
12-22-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm not much expereinced with the pattern editor so I have not been able to develop a decent pattern with the attached two Waswhington Redskins logo pattern.

I need this for a belated Christmas gift so is anyone has one similar to this, I'd appreciate it. Or if you can develop a nice pattern from the attachments. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee for your time and efforts.

Thanks

For some reason, I can not add the atachments but I foudn some artwork simply by Googlingh "Washington RedskinsLogo"

fwharris
12-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Take a look here .... http://forum.carvewright.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=2046

bjbethke
12-22-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm not much expereinced with the pattern editor so I have not been able to develop a decent pattern with the attached two Waswhington Redskins logo pattern.

I need this for a belated Christmas gift so is anyone has one similar to this, I'd appreciate it. Or if you can develop a nice pattern from the attachments. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee for your time and efforts.

Thanks

For some reason, I can not add the atachments but I foudn some artwork simply by Googlingh "Washington RedskinsLogo"

I have these.

jerrbitt
01-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Thanks for your assistance. Ran out of time to get something ready by Christmas,