PDA

View Full Version : Aaaarrrgh!!!

Dennik
02-02-2007, 10:49 AM
I gave my boss a hint about Carvewright few weeks ago.
We do 3D animation productions and it could prove useful to make promotional material based on the artwork related to our productions.

He was very interested, he decided to buy it, and its been sitting in the lobby room for more than a week now(since it got delivered) as the person responsible to use it, is too busy to even open the box and check it out.

Can you believe that?
What a tease!!!

BobHill
02-02-2007, 11:55 AM
What if YOU volunteered to try it out? :roll:

Bob

Dennik
02-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Its a matter of seniority. She is the bosses daughter plus she is doing woodworking as a hobby. I don't think they are going to trust me that kind of equipment just because i want to, since there is a more experienced person for that job among the staff. But of course it probably wouldn't hurt to ask.

The Bard
02-02-2007, 01:18 PM
I was all ready to answer a question about something in the machine upsetting you and here all i see is this?

bah,,

what a tease.

Ron Smith
02-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Maybe the bosses daughter could use an assistant (wink, wink) if she's too busy to get to it. It never hurts to ask. Maybe you could make sure it's working okay, for her, I mean.

menewfy
02-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I don't know if you do use it first and it doesn't work it will be your fault not only cause you were using it (ehat did you do?) but also because it was your fault he bought it(what did you do?) LOL

wait til the use it before you break it is what I say

Malfunction
02-02-2007, 06:18 PM
just keep a close eye in the machine. if they return it, go buy it at maybe a discounted rate :twisted: .