PDA

View Full Version : Getting into store

Smoken D
12-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Is anyone having problems getting into the store? I cannot seem to get into the software or anywhere else, may just be me this morning?:roll:

fwharris
12-15-2012, 10:15 AM
are you using this link?? http://store.carvewright.com/

Smoken D
12-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Yes, that is one of the one's I have tried. It popps up, but when I try to buy all tries goes, "Oops this link appears to be broken". I just tried your link and had same response when I tried to purchase software.

fwharris
12-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Yes, that is one of the one's I have tried. It popps up, but when I try to buy all tries goes, "Oops this link appears to be broken". I just tried your link and had same response when I tried to purchase software.

They all seem to be working on my end. You might try deleting your browser history and try again.

Smoken D
12-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Rats, tried that and same response. From the e-mail sent out last Monday and I click on, this is what I get, ".js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); //]]> ". That is all that is on the page. When I come to Carvewright and try to purchase I receieve the same "Oops this link appears to be broken". Today I have purchased something else from another large company with no problems. Will try a few other things or wait till Monday. It only seems to occur on the Carvewright site???

fwharris
12-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Something must be up.. seeing others post problems but I have been able to get in with no problems.. http://store.carvewright.com/home.php?cat=296

lynnfrwd
12-15-2012, 02:27 PM
What web browser are u using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwharris
12-15-2012, 02:37 PM
What web browser are u using?

me.. firefox

chief2007
12-15-2012, 03:31 PM
me.. firefox

I am running Firefox as well - No problems whatsoever. I logged in and all is well.

Smoken D
12-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Internet Explorer---I still cant order anything, nuts. I have gone to Brownells, Sears, and other stores within the last few minutes and no problems going through the ordering process and then removed the items. I'll keep trying till Monday and call in:)

fwharris
12-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Just a thought to try... click on my buy link in my signature...

lynnfrwd
12-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Try chrome or Firefox. Free to download.

Smoken D
12-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Well, I think I got it. My Christmas present, Centerline Text/Conforming. Or at least I hope so. Just downloaded and updated. Don't ask what I did, went into google and it told me where to go into tools and what to do. Afraid I ain't much on these puters or understand what goes on.:confused:

Smoken D
12-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Yep, got it. Yesterday was just a bad day I guess. Don't know what that was about or why "Connie" had me locked out. Just kidding. I did cut some scrap out to make the Christmas Dish POM later today. Nothing went wrond down there:D Anyway, thanks everyone! Already tried it, WOW! does that take care of some problems! Now to save up for the puffer!

fwharris
12-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Yep, got it. Yesterday was just a bad day I guess. Don't know what that was about or why "Connie" had me locked out. Just kidding. I did cut some scrap out to make the Christmas Dish POM later today. Nothing went wrond down there:D Anyway, thanks everyone! Already tried it, WOW! does that take care of some problems! Now to save up for the puffer!

Great to hear you got it figured out!!! Happy carving!!