PDA

View Full Version : Is this OK?

Hanna
02-02-2007, 02:10 AM
I started with the drawing, I imported it into Corel and did grayscale and outlined it all. When I exported it, it would not let me click transparency so I took it into MS Photo Editor to make the background transparent, and the then I imported it into CW.

menewfy
02-02-2007, 07:22 AM
i would suggest to you (not that I know how to do it) that you make the outline thicker. if you try to carve it out like this you will find that the thin lines will have breakout.

just my thought

Hanna
02-02-2007, 07:27 AM
The thin line one is what I started out with. For some reason when I posted the pictures the first became 2nd and the 2nd first:/ If I make the lines, expecially in the leaves thicker they are near totally black. Is that how it should be?

BobHill
02-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Hanna,

That's something I'm always forgetting when attaching multiple images or files. The JPG's will come before the MPC and other downloads, and then each category will show up in reverse order to how you put them into the attachments, so you have to think backwards in the order of items.

Bob

menewfy
02-02-2007, 07:44 AM
sorry about that I guess i did not look closely at the images. I only looked at the designer part and still think that it is thin around the grapes.

perhaps try a lighter shade so there is not as drastic a difference from the inside to the outside.

remember black is the very outside and white is the very insode of the grey scale if you change the black to grey and then it might carve better.

just a thought as I wait for my machine to came back from CW.