PDA

View Full Version : what Revision is "NO1" as sold on Amazon and Sears?

eastcutty
12-06-2012, 09:12 PM
title says it all.
Sears quotes $3300,Amazon quotes a little over $1600 for "NO 1" model.

fwharris
12-06-2012, 09:24 PM
title says it all.
Sears quotes $3300,Amazon quotes a little over $1600 for "NO 1" model.

Got any links?

lynnfrwd
12-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Amazons N01 was the designation for their A and B machines. We only send C machines since 2010, so that is what u would get. Beware they often send QC full bit set and probe

Don't believe Sears has any. Must be A or Bs. I would really question these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryT
12-07-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm confused (again / still) Dont believe sears.... the price or the fact that they are selling the carvewright again? Both are surprising bits of information. If they are selling them again, why such a high price? Oh, I think I know...

PCW
12-07-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm confused (again / still) Dont believe sears.... the price or the fact that they are selling the carvewright again? Both are surprising bits of information. If they are selling them again, why such a high price? Oh, I think I know...

I think you are right. What is being seen on the Sears site is from the marketplace sellers and not connected with Sears other than using the site to sell products. It's kind of what Amazon does allowing other to sell products on their site.

lynnfrwd
12-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Wow...wasn't aware that was there! Wonder if anyone is buying it at over double the price?!

We have not sent Sears any machines and I have never heard of Mega Trading Group.