PDA

View Full Version : Just stopping in to say adios...

atauer
11-15-2012, 05:48 PM
A few of you may have already heard the news, but I figured I would share with the rest.

After 5 years with CarveWright, I have decided to hang up my carving and cutting bits, and pursue other interests. My last day is tomorrow.

The company, its employees, and you customers have become a second family to me. We have all shared good times and bad, and have worked through them all.

I will still drop in occasionally to say hello!

So, adios my friends, and happy carvings!

lawrence
11-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks for all you've done Alex- your support (and patience) has been appreciated

Please do stop in!

Lawrence

Smoken D
11-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Thanks for all you've done Alex- your support (and patience) has been appreciated

Please do stop in!

Lawrence

DIDDO! And best of luck on your new adventure!

SteveEJ
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Good luck Alex. God bless you and your family!

fwharris
11-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Alex,

Wow, sorry to hear your are leaving us! Hope your new interests work out great for you sir and please to give a shout when you can and let us know how you are doing. I will sure miss talking with you on the phone and when I am in Htown...

Digitalwoodshop
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Good Luck with your NEW Adventure !!! You have been a GREAT ASSET to the Company AND the Carving Community.... I got the same FANTASTIC Service from "BARD" back in 2007....

Good Luck !!!!

AL

chief2007
11-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Take care Alex, and best of luck.

lynnfrwd
11-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Needless to say, I don't know how I will manage without Alex. I call on him all of the time for his knowledge and assistance. Most of you just know him for phone support, but he does and knows so much more. In the last two+ years, he as others have taken on much more responsibility. He does the phone system, shipping QA and paperwork, plus is my software expert not just helping you guys, but has become our in-house IT person. So sad! I wish him the best!!! Oh, and if you have trouble getting through at lunch time tomorrow...I got a huge pot of spaghetti sauce simmering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnsranch
11-16-2012, 09:30 AM
We'll miss you, Alex - you're one of the good ones - all the best.

seathis
11-16-2012, 09:31 AM
I appreciate all the help you've given me since the day you loaded my machine in the car. You never even laughed at the really stupid questions I asked you. :D Good luck with everything. I'm sure they will miss you around the office and we will miss you on the phone. Lee

atauer
11-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I think Connie is gonna start getting emotional as it gets closer to closing time...

cestout
11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Like Connie said, I only know you from your phone support, but you went above and beyond. Thanks and we will really miss you.
Clint

fwharris
11-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I think Connie is gonna start getting emotional as it gets closer to closing time...

Yes they tend to get that way!!! :grin: Best of luck!!

liquidguitars
11-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Good Luck with your NEW Adventures Alex!

mtylerfl
11-24-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi Alex,

I know you will be successful in all your endeavors! You have certainly proven what a valuable asset you are and you will be missed here. I hope you will keep us posted with "what is going on with you", from time-to-time. All the best to you and yours, and Thank You for everything you have done for us!

atauer
12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guys. Been putting in loads of hours with the new job. I am really enjoying this new endeavor and have a feeling that I'm gonna go far with this one. I have been working with our corporate IT guys the past two weeks to get a couple new acquisitions up and running. They were impressed with how well I was able to cope with the large amount of information and tasks that are being thrown out me. Still gots lots to learn, but am managing it well. Hopefully I'll be able to get carving again soon. I think I may also have talked a couple of our corporate guys into purchasing as well. :-)