PDA

View Full Version : My Dad

James RS
11-13-2012, 01:19 PM
I just completed a litho of my Dad who passed away last week, this was at my Uncles birthday.
I have a pic of my Uncle playing also that will be carved. This is carved in 1/2" corian depth of .395 height of 100
Thank you for the corian carving tips also I sat back and watched (CW TV) my ipad while it carved.

56979 56978

eelamb
11-13-2012, 01:42 PM
James sorry for your loss, your carving is special.

James RS
11-13-2012, 02:02 PM
James sorry for your loss, your carving is special.

Thanks Eddie,
I have another one to do yet that I purchased off your site.

badbert
11-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Sorry for your devastating loss. My pops was my best friend. When he died my whole world crumbled around my feet. I feel your pain. Alot of people told me that time would help heal the wound. At the time I did not believe it. After three years, I can finally think of him without crying... sometimes. That litho is great! It will help to keep his memories alive forever. To live in the hearts of those we leave behind, is to live forever.

eelamb
11-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Yes I saw you had purchased the urn. I had sent you an email and pm about your problems with getting designer running again. Hope you get it carved, the center section can be used for text, other patterns, etc to customize it. It is designed for miter cuts on each end.

jpaluck
11-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Sorry for your loss James..losing your parents is a hard one

lawrence
11-13-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss and am glad we could give you some advice to help with your carve.

My condolances to you and your family,

V/r
Lawrence

James RS
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks Eddie
I did customize the front, but have to carve it this weekend

Yes I saw you had purchased the urn. I had sent you an email and pm about your problems with getting designer running again. Hope you get it carved, the center section can be used for text, other patterns, etc to customize it. It is designed for miter cuts on each end.

b.sumner47
11-14-2012, 05:12 PM
James, Sorry for your loss, love the litho.

Capt Barry