PDA

View Full Version : Lingering Website Issues

lynnfrwd
11-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Thank you to everyone for your patience during our transition to a new server, new website and new store (new version of the forum on the list to soon be updated). We hope you like it and will continue to share with us your thoughts, suggestion and broken links.

We are still testing and/or having issues with the following:

The Pattern Vendor Panel is a system that we use to upload new patterns & projects and to distribute the Project of the Month and CarversClub monthly offers. It has not been working properly, but IT got it so that we can at least upload to it, so the POM is there, but not yet in the store. I will attempt to upload tomorrow, along with other waiting patterns & projects, to see how that goes. If it goes good, then we will attempt to send out POM & CC subscriptions. When that is successful, we will test our pattern vendors uploading new patterns.

So, hopefully that is fixed...

START U members cannot log into the Point of Sale to place orders themselves. We are working on it and hopefully, it will be available soon. In the meantime, send orders to us.

Lynn

fwharris
11-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Connie,
Thanks for the update on the new website.

One the POS, have not tried to place any orders :( but have been in the system and really do like the new feel of it. I was able to now print out one of my customers order for the insert though.

fwharris
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Connie,
Thanks for the update on the new website.

One the POS, have not tried to place any orders :( but have been in the system and really do like the new feel of it. I was able to now print out one of my customers order for the insert though.

Well me and my big mouth!!!! :(

lynnfrwd
11-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Sorry. We'll get it up and going soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwharris
11-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Sorry. We'll get it up and going soon.

Any words for us???

lynnfrwd
11-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Joe is working on setting up a new program that the store offers. Don't know much about it, but probably ready sometime next week.

fwharris
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Joe is working on setting up a new program that the store offers. Don't know much about it, but probably ready sometime next week.

Thanks for the update... Be getting any info on this new program??

lynnfrwd
11-10-2012, 07:47 AM
No. We are just going to let you guys figure it out on your own. ;)

I remember now, it's called an affiliates program. Don't know anything about it yet.

lynnfrwd
11-10-2012, 07:56 AM
Ok did some research. It is for managing commissioned sells. Better controls for emails and reporting.

Might ease lori's manual processing and provide reports u guys want.

fwharris
11-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Ok did some research. It is for managing commissioned sells. Better controls for emails and reporting.

Might ease lori's manual processing and provide reports u guys want.

Sounds like a good tool for us,,,, I B WAITING!!

lynnfrwd
11-29-2012, 10:38 AM
I have updated most links in the forum to go to the new locations. I am pretty sure there are some I may have missed. Please help me by letting me know when you find one that has a mis-direct (Page 404 error). I will try to fix them ASAP.

Also, we are currently having issues with shipping through our store. You may need to call to place an order. Thanks so much for your patience.

Connie