PDA

View Full Version : font problem

stanv77
11-02-2012, 05:13 PM
I am not sure what the problem is . I am hoping that someone can help. What is happening is when it is carving the font it fades as it gets to the bottom of the board. so end of the poem the words are barely visable,

chief2007
11-02-2012, 05:36 PM
I would look at the board - it sounds like a warping issue or that the board has and uneven thickness. When I load the project, nothing appeared to be wrong with the design. Looks like it should be a normal centerline text path.
It is just the poem or is the word Bloomer fading as well?

You could have a height issue on the keyboard side of the machine - Make sure your belts are not rolled under on that side of the machine.

easybuilt
11-03-2012, 10:02 AM
I carved it last night for Stan and it came out just fine. He is picking it up today.
Not sure what the problem was maybe a board issue. I was glad I could help.

lawrence
11-03-2012, 10:13 AM
excellent news - and one more example of how we help each other out

Lawrence

chief2007
11-03-2012, 10:35 AM
I carved it last night for Stan and it came out just fine. He is picking it up today.
Not sure what the problem was maybe a board issue. I was glad I could help.

Have him bring the board he was carving by and look it over for him.

easybuilt
11-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Yes, He is one his way over with it.
It made me feel good too because it it for his father in law that passed away last week.

chief2007
11-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Very thoughtful of you to help him with this. I know it will be well appreciated.

A helping hand goes a long way these days.

stanv77
11-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks Tom I do appreciate the help. Leave it up to me to have a problem with no time too troubleshoot. This is a little hard for my wife and I. This guy was my father-in-law and my best friend. Him and I have gone to the eagles club to play poker for the last 32 years. So he will be missed.