PDA

View Full Version : Spindle flex assembly replacement instructions?

Coachwhit
10-28-2012, 09:51 AM
The "Flexshaft installation instructions Link" included with the invoice takes me to an error message (404 cannot be found.) Can someone help me find the installation instructions?

MOW

Bigtyme
10-28-2012, 10:06 AM
A number of the links are being worked on, I believe. I suspect they will be back up and running early in the work week. I just tried to upgrade to 1.186 from my shop computer and that link seems to be under contrustion as well. LHR has been working pretty quickly on the issues, so I am sure it will be soon. In the meantime, I looked for another source, but wasn't able to pin point one for the shaft replacement. I am pretty sure someone will have one.

bergerud
10-28-2012, 10:26 AM
http://www.carvewright.com/assets/service/Service_instructions/CarveWright_service_replace_flexshaft_sheath.pdf

lynnfrwd
10-28-2012, 11:21 AM
A number of the links are being worked on, I believe. I suspect they will be back up and running early in the work week. I just tried to upgrade to 1.186 from my shop computer and that link seems to be under contrustion as well. LHR has been working pretty quickly on the issues, so I am sure it will be soon. In the meantime, I looked for another source, but wasn't able to pin point one for the shaft replacement. I am pretty sure someone will have one.

The links from Project Designer software won't be fixed until the next version is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtyme
10-28-2012, 12:59 PM
The links from Project Designer software won't be fixed until the next version is released.

1.185 seems to work fine, so I guess I can wait for the next update.....