PDA

View Full Version : Soft ware problems

Sam
10-20-2012, 12:32 PM
My software for some unkonwn reason has reverted back to 30 day demo/trial mode and all of my paid for licenses are gone. It is requiring me to register again and I only have the basic program. I have been a member for a number of years with no issues, any assistance would be welcomed and greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for your prompt response and assistance.:(

fwharris
10-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Sam,

I"m guessing that you had some updates installed on your computer and they reset something.

Why does my registered computer suddenly tell me I need to register, again?
Our system identifies registered computers by their unique Computer IDs. The computer ID on our registration server must match your computers ID. If it does not, then the software asks you to register that computer. Most of the time, the need for re-installation is obvious, such as replacement of the hard drive or because you have gotten a new computer to replace an old one. There are other instances that are not so obvious. Several things that can be done to your computer such as changing your operating system or cleaning your system that will result in a change to your computer ID. So even if you didn’t get a new hard drive or PC, some changes to your system may have occured to change your ID and cause loss of registration.

lynnfrwd
10-20-2012, 12:52 PM
I wrote that...;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynnfrwd
10-20-2012, 12:54 PM
See here for more info:
http://www.carvewright.com/support-page/getting-started/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk