I recieved the
wrong bit

Told you guys on 10/03 and you said you needed photos for some
reason, I requested that you get the new one out cause I had a job due on
saturday.

Got you photos on 10/4 - requested that you get the new bit
out. (No response from carvewright)

Called again on 10/5 and was told
that the new bit was on its way, (this was the first time that they looked at the email, They asked if I left the rubber on the bit?!? and said that they wont do Saturday delivery, and that they'll only do next day if I pay for it, I at least assumed that they would send it out on Friday 10/5).

Just got an email on 10/10 that its
being sent out today???

If you dont care just let me know, I dont
get why you cant just take care of the screw up on your end and get me the item
I paid for in the timeframe agreed upon. Is it really supposed to take half a
month to get a bit?

Carvewrights response

The item was actually shipped yesterday (10/09), although you may have just gotten the
email today.

Sorry for the delay.

CarveWright

According to USPS I will get the bit today, 16 days from the order date, 9 days from when they were informed of the issue, 6 days past my deadline.....

badbert
10-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Well I hope you ordered two! Seriously, you should try and keep spares on hand. Accidents happen. Both times I have ordered from LHR, I received fast service. Sorry about your problem. If you were local I would lend you a bit.

BMURPH8
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I appreciate that, I was more disappointed in not being able to get next day service and them not shipping the bit same day then I am about the mix up.

Like you said accidents happen, it was the attitude and lack of solution that offended me.

ladjr
10-11-2012, 08:02 PM
I agree with Bert, I have 2 of every bit. Because it will only break at the worst possible time. Sorry about your problem, usually LHR is very good about getting things out.