PDA

View Full Version : Using the pattern tool

Loriblackdog
10-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi, I finally got the pattern tool to show up when I open a new project, however I was trying to follow the tutorial for project #2, Live,Love Laugh and when I clicked on the pattern tool, another box open, I then clicked on basic, went to fruits & veg. found the grapes, clicked on it and got an error message You may only edit unlicensed patterns, which you have authorized? Now what do I do?:(

lawrence
10-11-2012, 07:37 AM
It sounds like you may have "double clicked" which tried to open up the pattern editor. Instead, try clicking the pattern just once and then dragging onto your board or clicking on the pattern once and clicking on your board to bring it over.

Hope this helps
V/r
Lawrence

Loriblackdog
10-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks, it has been a while so I am just relearning, I do think I double clicked. Will try again

loriblackdog

bjbethke
10-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Hi, I finally got the pattern tool to show up when I open a new project, however I was trying to follow the tutorial for project #2, Live,Love Laugh and when I clicked on the pattern tool, another box open, I then clicked on basic, went to fruits & veg. found the grapes, clicked on it and got an error message You may only edit unlicensed patterns, which you have authorized? Now what do I do?:(

That is a LHR copy right proction in Designer, most of the time it comes up when you try to save someone elses PTN's. You need the MPW file to make changes to programs that you did not make. (or the Grayscale Image works too) I think it is the Pattern Editer that puts that check there, a very great program. Not sure of/or about the other add on’s yet. If it is my pattern. PM me – I will give them to you.