PDA

View Full Version : Colombus Ship la Nina

lawrence
10-05-2012, 07:12 PM
In celebration of the weekend (and my bit sale in case any of y'all have trouble reading HUGE red font :) Here's a pattern ... La Nina.

Of note, I actually figured out how to do the tilde in the Carvewright software. To do this, I used "insert symbol" to find it in microsoft word, copied it, and then pasted it in the text box... worked like a charm!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/ldr_klr/nina.jpg

at any rate, enjoy, and happy Colombus day weekend to you all!

RogerB
10-05-2012, 07:39 PM
For your friends across the pond Thanksgiving lol .Thank you nice job on the pattern.

bluecobra
10-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Great work as always Lawrence!

For future reference, if you ever need special characters, you can use the character map.
It's found (in Windows 7) under start menu> programs> accessories> system tools> character map.
When you highlight a character it will show you the keystrokes to form it at the bottom of the window (like alt+0176 for °) or you can just copy/paste it.
You have to scroll using the vertical scrollbar, the mouse wheel scrolls between different font styles at the top.
Other versions of Windows also have the character map but are usually found in different locations in the accessories folder.

TerryT
10-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Well done Lawrence.

badbert
10-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks for sharing! And great Sale!!

b.sumner47
10-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks alot, Lawrence. That is so beautifully done. Fair Winds, My Friend !!

Capt Barry

easybuilt
10-05-2012, 10:11 PM
That is so cool Lawrence! Thanks for sharing!!

ladjr
10-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks Lawrence Great job

Old Salt
10-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks
will add to C/W

wooden nickel
02-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Lawrence, I am sending you a message in regards to the pattern you made for me of the ammo coin. My computer crashed and I lost many of my patterns, including your pattern. I made some and they worked out great, the guys really liked them. I was wondering if it is possible for you to send it to me again. My email is fewaldus@yahoo.com or send it as a pm on this sight. I really would appreciate this and I thank you greatly. Wooden nickel Let me know if you need the photo again.

rcdages
02-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Lawrence,

Very very nice job with the pattern, it looks really great.

lawrence
02-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Lawrence, I am sending you a message in regards to the pattern you made for me of the ammo coin. My computer crashed and I lost many of my patterns, including your pattern. I made some and they worked out great, the guys really liked them. I was wondering if it is possible for you to send it to me again. My email is fewaldus@yahoo.com or send it as a pm on this sight. I really would appreciate this and I thank you greatly. Wooden nickel Let me know if you need the photo again.

email sent-and thanks Robert!

Lawrence

cestout
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Beautiful job, thanks. Where or how did you get the pattern?
Clint

dehrlich
02-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Bit sale? Did someone say bit sale? By the way very nice pattern Lawrence, thanks!

lawrence
02-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Sorry Darren- that was from last year... (and so was the pattern too, but thanks for the compliments anyway)

Clint, I made the pattern from a ship I got on google sketchup. (I really do need to make a video showing how I do this)

Lawrence