PDA

View Full Version : u of m helmet

woodchip
09-27-2012, 10:01 PM
I've been doing some of my own patterns with some pretty good luck..... But, I can't seem tobe able to make the University of Mich helmet. Any help out there?
Thanks in advance,
Don

bjbethke
09-27-2012, 11:49 PM
I've been doing some of my own patterns with some pretty good luck..... But, I can't seem tobe able to make the University of Mich helmet. Any help out there?
Thanks in advance,
Don

Will this work?

woodchip
09-28-2012, 08:01 AM
BJB
That is much better than mine but how do you get rid of the surounding box? I need this to be on a16x9.25 ,rotated 90 degrees to the left and at the top of board.
Sorry to be so pickey.
Thanks
Don

gwhiz
09-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I heard that carving a UofM helmet will break your machine. You should carve an MSU helmet instead!

woodchip
09-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Got one already

bjbethke
09-28-2012, 11:06 AM
BJB
That is much better than mine but how do you get rid of the surounding box? I need this to be on a16x9.25 ,rotated 90 degrees to the left and at the top of board.
Sorry to be so pickey.
Thanks
Don

I don't like to post my pattern files. I post the MPC file and a screen image, I adjust the PTN image in a MPC the way I like my carvings to look. You can use the ICON I show in the attached image to extract the patterns. If you would like the complete pattern file (MPC-MPW-PTN, + and - grayscale image and a screen print of the MPC) PM me with an e-maill address I can send that to you. I re-did the pattern so the yellow color does not carve too deep.

That''s the way I save my patterns on CD/DVD's.

woodchip
09-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I sent the pm to you with another one about some help you did for me in ths past.
thanks again
Don