PDA

View Full Version : Another round of signs ready for the Oct. craft show

myshop1044
09-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I had a great Craft show on the Labor Day weekend, sold a lot, therefore
I have make a lot for the next show. The special orders are starting to come in.
Of coarse I have my artist taken care of the detail work on the Tiger signs.
I also have quite a few college coasters and the funny cajun humor signs to make.

Perry B.

chief2007
09-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Looking Good! Great to hear you had a profitable craft show

ladjr
09-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Beautiful job on the tiger. Not that all signs aren't great. Nice job and good luck at the show

Leo
Life is to short carve something today

Ike
09-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Perry great signs!!! The tiger painting Fantastic!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Ike

badbert
09-13-2012, 03:45 PM
And what an artist she is!! They all look great!

TerryT
09-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Wow, those are great! Isn't it nice to have a resident artist? Mine is painting her heart out right now!

GrammaPam
09-13-2012, 04:52 PM
I agree with Leo, love the tiger. Everyone has different talents, maybe it's the ideas, terrific wood working, computer graphics, sales, finish work. Some are good at more than one thing but hardly anyone can do it alone. I saw Denise painting for Tom the other day, too. The ones behind the scenes are so valuable. You may have guessed my weakest non-talent (is that the right way to say "the worst thing") is the mechanics of the machine, if I could keep a machine going I could sure get a lot more done. I do appreciate Stan and Tom for their help in that department. The advice on the forum is invaluable also.
G.P.

SharonB
09-13-2012, 07:10 PM
I can see why the "House Divided" signs would sell....except here in Oregon it would have to be the Ducks and the Beavers. And isn't wives/husband/friends a great help on any project.

easybuilt
09-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Perry I love your designs and the Lion is awesome. It is nice you have a "painter" to help!I can see why you do so well at your shows. Please post your coasters when they are done.

TerryT
09-13-2012, 08:43 PM
I agree with Leo, love the tiger. Everyone has different talents, maybe it's the ideas, terrific wood working, computer graphics, sales, finish work. Some are good at more than one thing but hardly anyone can do it alone. I saw Denise painting for Tom the other day, too. The ones behind the scenes are so valuable. You may have guessed my weakest non-talent (is that the right way to say "the worst thing") is the mechanics of the machine, if I could keep a machine going I could sure get a lot more done. I do appreciate Stan and Tom for their help in that department. The advice on the forum is invaluable also.
G.P.

Maybe that is why this forum seems to work so well. Everyone is stong somewhere and all help when they can.

oldjoe
09-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Second that this forum has always been an inspirtation to me. I don't remember the last time I read a negative post. And the people here all seem to care for one another with support in otherways then just carving related.

b.sumner47
09-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Your signs look great ,reel sharp and clean.

Capt Barry