PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Icon

jpaluck
09-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Started getting back into making some stuff. For a while I have been fascinated with some the stuff on the zbrush forum. I am going to start working on portraits. The advice I got from some zbrush folks...practice and learn anatomy..lol..hmm ok. The mind blowing part to me they sculpt with several references images on a second monitor. For me I figure start small..hence the sculpt of Jesus. Not exactly human anatomy..Icon style.

easybuilt
09-10-2012, 09:16 AM
It looks awesome John! Always nice to learn new techniques for other forums.

Alan Malmstrom
09-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Started getting back into making some stuff. For a while I have been fascinated with some the stuff on the zbrush forum. I am going to start working on portraits. The advice I got from some zbrush folks...practice and learn anatomy..lol..hmm ok. The mind blowing part to me they sculpt with several references images on a second monitor. For me I figure start small..hence the sculpt of Jesus. Not exactly human anatomy..Icon style.

Jesus started small and look where he has ascended to. That looks really good. I want to get zbrush one day. I'll start with blender for now.