PDA

View Full Version : Taking machine back!!!!!!!!!!! Changed my mind

Dale Osborne
01-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Ok, I said I was taking my machine back 1-29-07. But I decided to take the cover off and I found a cable that had pulled out,( glue that was holding cable had come loose). I put it back in and used a hot glue gun to glue it back. When the machine quit I was cutting a sign with the the bark background and it cut almost thru the sign, so after I put the cable back in I done a simple sign and than tried the sign with the bark and it completed it and 2 more signs without a problem. I really want this machine to work and with all the help everyone has got from Carvewright lets me know they are going to stand behind their machines. I have posted a picture of the cable and also of the sign. :D

Jeff_Birt
01-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Glad you decided to keep it Dale. It's avery cool machine. I like your idea of hot glue to hold things in place (I used some blue RTV myself). The black stuff they used at the factory is VERY weak. I think lots of cables worked themselves loose in shipment.

Aaron B
01-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Good looking sign. Glad you stuck with it and got it running. I wont tell you that you wont have other problems because you probably know that, but most can be worked through here on the forum or with the CW folks.

The bark on the background looks good too.

Malfunction
01-29-2007, 03:35 PM
you're back in the saddle again.

KarmaJon
01-29-2007, 10:01 PM
I love your spirit, Dale!

Stage 1: Denial
Stage 2: Anger
Stage 3: Venom
Stage 4: Remorse
Stage 5: Reflection
Stage 6: Curiosity
Stage 7: Analyze
Stage 8: Experimentation
Stage 9: Persperation
Stage 10: Demonstration
Stage 11: Exhileration
Stage 12: Celebration

In a neat sort of way, you have shared in the process. Good work! :idea:
Thanks for the pictures, descriptions, and congrats on your sign!

bobreda
01-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Just a side note since you have that picture already up, if you ever get the "close lid" message and cant figure out why it keeps coming up with the lid close, that other black and white wire is probably loose or came out.