PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

lynnfrwd
08-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Lol! 100% of online members using tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynnfrwd
08-24-2012, 01:29 AM
At least for right now

karossii
08-24-2012, 06:27 AM
I do not use Tapatalk...

Smoken D
08-24-2012, 08:43 AM
OK, I'll do it. What exactly is tapatalk? Now mind you I don't even have a cell phone and mom-in-law still has rotary phones. Finally got rid of her ole crank and no I did NOT call her an ole crank thank you!

lynnfrwd
08-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Tapatalk is a mobile application for viewing Forums on your phone.

lynnfrwd
08-24-2012, 10:18 AM
OK, I'll do it. What exactly is tapatalk? Now mind you I don't even have a cell phone and mom-in-law still has rotary phones. Finally got rid of her ole crank and no I did NOT call her an ole crank thank you!

Bet it is hard to "Press # for..."

Joe & Chris were talking the other day about their dad's rotary phone. Joe said something to the tune of, "Dad, the phone's for you. It's the Smithsonian. They want their phone back!" LOL!

crfahy
08-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Some day I'm sure there will be cell phone coverage where I live... for now I just tapa tapa on my lapa topa.

Smoken D
08-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Tapatalk is a mobile application for viewing Forums on your phone.

Is that like having the internet on your phone, browse to carvewright.com/forums and for a post just go to quick reply and tapa tapa tapa ya answer answer answer?:D Can ya do smiley faces by tapa tapa?

lynnfrwd
08-24-2012, 01:35 PM
;). ;) ;( :) :P

lynnfrwd
08-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Is that like having the internet on your phone, browse to carvewright.com/forums and for a post just go to quick reply and tapa tapa tapa ya answer answer answer?:D Can ya do smiley faces by tapa tapa?

Lol...if you know the correct key combination!

Much easier than trying to do it on the internet app Safari!!

cestout
08-24-2012, 02:37 PM
I have a Windows phone with unlimited text (not while driving) and talk but limited online, so I only use the internet for searching for places and mapping/GPS etc. Besides I have fat thumbs and text slowly with one finger, so the forum on my phone is out of the question.
Clint

lawrence
08-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Unlimited data and 300 mins talk... no contract either ( virgin mobile) now we just need a designer app ;)

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

Capt Bruce
08-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Still learning in that I've been able to make it work on my iPad2 but not so far with my iPhone 3 GS. Every day is a new experiment with Tapatalk but I seldom really have time during the workday, so it's just more convenient in my off time from Hurricane Central to browse the Forum here at home with Uverse fiber optic fast internet, a decent size screen and keyboard. Some times the technology just does not make for more "free time" during one's day. Ahhhh retirement looms.