PDA

View Full Version : Set up question

fasteddie58
08-19-2012, 10:54 PM
I have done several carves with little errors or hickups and now have a question that has popped up on the machine display. I was starting a carve and going through the bit set-ups and the machine is asking for board thickness. This has never come up before and it is in the board setting. I try to input 0.75 or 3/4 and it does not show the dot or more than 1 digit. I've reset and tried this again and same thing. The set-up goes through the V bit okay and when it is calculating for the 1/8" bit this question comes up. Any ideas on what I need to do to get it to accept the board thickness?

Thanks!
Ed

AskBud
08-19-2012, 11:01 PM
I have done several carves with little errors or hickups and now have a question that has popped up on the machine display. I was starting a carve and going through the bit set-ups and the machine is asking for board thickness. This has never come up before and it is in the board setting. I try to input 0.75 or 3/4 and it does not show the dot or more than 1 digit. I've reset and tried this again and same thing. The set-up goes through the V bit okay and when it is calculating for the 1/8" bit this question comes up. Any ideas on what I need to do to get it to accept the board thickness?

Thanks!
EdTry pressing the down arrow one time. see if that gives you the dot.
AskBud

cestout
08-20-2012, 01:04 PM
If your project is set to .75, the machine will put that in the window when the thickness is measured. If that is correct, just press enter. You should not nave to input any numbers.
Clint