PDA

View Full Version : Humming like a bird?

badbert
08-14-2012, 08:56 PM
There is something wrong with my machine! I can't quite describe it. Everything is working perfectly. I have carved several projects consecutively, and nothing keeps happening. They all turned out beautiful. Dimensions exact, cut path perfect, absolutely no errors, operator or otherwise! There has to be something wrong! LOL Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all you do! I installed the update and the firmware, worked perfectly!

Canemaker
08-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Congradulations on your problem! I've encountered enough error messages for both of us and several others. The carvewright is simply another computer. GIGO/WYSIWYG. I don't have any formal computer training other than what I have taught myself so I am still in the learning curve. Canemaker

badbert
08-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Well you are certainly in the right place! Mine was a 3rd owner, unused, refurbished compucarve A-model. I know it was unused because it didn't work. So I have been there too! That's why i posted here. The people on this forum are responsible for my machine humming like a bird!

ladjr
08-14-2012, 09:35 PM
There is something wrong with my machine! I can't quite describe it. Everything is working perfectly. I have carved several projects consecutively, and nothing keeps happening. They all turned out beautiful. Dimensions exact, cut path perfect, absolutely no errors, operator or otherwise! There has to be something wrong! LOL Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for all you do! I installed the update and the firmware, worked perfectly!

I think you should send it in to LHR there must be something bad wrong. Congradulation on your problem. I have one down and haven't even check it yet,.

lawrence
08-14-2012, 09:35 PM
well congrats!

Lawrence

jaroot
08-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Mine does that quite a bit also!

easybuilt
08-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Sure does feel good I bet Bert! Enjoy those stress free days.

Capt Bruce
08-15-2012, 06:17 PM
As they have said, a nice problem to have. I'm suffering through it as well on both machines. Oh when will this end so I can feel clever and inventive and "handy."

Wait, did I really just type that?

bluecobra
08-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Bert, if you can't find the source of your problems, I'd be willing to buy the machine from you. Just let me know if you're interested. ;)

dltccf
08-16-2012, 11:52 AM
That would make me nervous too. Everything always seems to run best just before it breaks.

Dave

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk 2