PDA

View Full Version : Help with new 2d software

Canemaker
08-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I have gotten numerous error messages saying that I have two many vertex on the same dimension. I can't figure this out. (What are they talking about) I went into my drawing and connected several dots and adjusted what I could find and have corrected seven of the original errors, but still have two left. If anyone can help, I'll greatly appreciate. John55388

badbert
08-14-2012, 08:26 PM
I do not have the suite. But I was able to correct the errors. You have two vertex's (vertice) occupying the same spots. At the top of the tower, on the right hand side, left bottom vertex for the cornerstone. There are two vertexs stacked on top of each other. The second is a black dot, floating in space to the right of the tower, above the tree.

Canemaker
08-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Badbert, thanks a million, how did you find that. You have a better eye than I or a better type of pointing device or something locical that I don't know about. Thanks John

AskBud
08-14-2012, 09:04 PM
I have gotten numerous error messages saying that I have two many vertex on the same dimension. I can't figure this out. (What are they talking about) I went into my drawing and connected several dots and adjusted what I could find and have corrected seven of the original errors, but still have two left. If anyone can help, I'll greatly appreciate. John55388The message is showing you where to alter your work.
The locations are where to go. Look at the numbers in the bottom left of your screen, as you move your mouse. When the numbers match (or are close) you're at the location. If you enlarge/magnify designer, you can see the problems better. It will also help to turn off the labels as well, that way you can see the dots better.
AskBud55389

ladjr
08-14-2012, 09:38 PM
The message is showing you where to alter your work.
The locations are where to go. Look at the numbers in the bottom left of your screen, as you move your mouse. When the numbers match (or are close) you're at the location. If you enlarge/magnify designer, you can see the problems better. It will also help to turn off the labels as well, that way you can see the dots better.
AskBud55389

Thanks Bud I didn't know that.

badbert
08-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah, what bud said! LOL

lawrence
08-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks Bud I didn't know that.

me either, THANKS BUD!!!

Lawrence