PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.185 is NOW AVAILABLE

lynnfrwd
08-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Added exciting new tool for Pattern Modeling Suite!

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE UPDATING FROM 1.182 OR EARLIER VERSION, YOU MUST FOLLOW SPECIAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!!

Here is the link: http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/Software_Installation_Windows_post_1-182.pdf

If you already did this and are updating from 1.183 or 1.184, you should be able to just update without removing old version.

If you are running Windows 7 or Vista........always select "Run As Administrator" to install, license or update.

Here is what new in 1.185:

13 August 2012 -- Differences between versions 1.185 and 1.184 * Added "Sweep with rails" to features available with Advanced 3d license. * Fixed an incorrectly reported licensing requirement for "make Pattern" when group contains vector carvings. * Fixed firmware velocity calculation that cause some vectors to carve very slowly. * Installer once again places a shortcut on the desktop. * Fix near vertical/horizontal cut-thru paths that didn't cut. i.e. a vertical line accross board with a cut-thru applied. * Fix loading of mirrored arcs saved prior to version 1.183. * Fix cut path artifact at start / end point of path. * Added reporting of duplicate vertices on board load. * Added levelingTool in Pattern Editor. * Added delete button in flash dialog when in "file upload" mode. * Changed message about "depth reduced" on load to a simple warning that the carving is too deep to cut. * Fixed depth/rise calculation for Patterns made with "make pattern" tool. * Increased maximum zoom scale. * Some improvements to wording in the RegWizard when used with collections. * Fixed a crash when slicing an STL model. * Allow 0.020 inch cut-thru slop on rasters * Increased maximum raster depth from 0.8 inches to 0.82 inches. * Improved drawing performance, and responsiveness on large boards, up to 20X in some cases.

lawrence
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
great news- thanks Connie

And thank you to all the LHR programmers that worked hard to get us these updates and patches so quickly, I know it isn't easy.

Lawrenc

CNC Carver
08-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Those updates sound great. Thanks for all the teams hard work!!

rcdages
08-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Thank you all at LHR for the updates and always keeping the softwear up dated and improved upon.

Thank you Momma CarveWright (Connie) for letting us know that 1.185 is now Available.

ladjr
08-13-2012, 04:02 PM
I have been playing with the new update Rail. It is great Thanks LHR and Connie for letting us know.

badbert
08-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Do you people ever sleep?! Thanks for the hard work!

chevytrucking
08-14-2012, 07:29 AM
I just got the email about the update, and all the links are bad. They take me to a site in a foreign language and the Windows download link brings up a file type windows doesn't recognize. I updated through Designer upgrade links, but thought you might want to take a look at that email.

pnast
08-14-2012, 09:11 AM
I will be updating from 1.182, just wondering after I uninstall old software and install new will I have to relicense all the patterns I purchased?
Thanks,
Paul

lynnfrwd
08-14-2012, 07:28 PM
A different software was used to compile the program when we went from 1.182 to 1.183. Shouldn't have to do it after that. You won't loose your patterns, etc. Don't as we saw earlier today store projects or patterns in your program files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk