PDA

View Full Version : Problem saving pattern

Dale
08-04-2012, 11:42 PM
I think this has been asked before but I did a search and came up with nothing so please forgive me for asking again. When I attempt to save a simple pattern (just a rectangle with an arc on top) I get the message " One or more patterns in the group you have selected is owned by anther user" How do I fix this?

Thanks
Dale

AskBud
08-05-2012, 08:23 AM
I think this has been asked before but I did a search and came up with nothing so please forgive me for asking again. When I attempt to save a simple pattern (just a rectangle with an arc on top) I get the message " One or more patterns in the group you have selected is owned by anther user" How do I fix this?

Thanks
DaleI have a feeling that you are trying to make a pattern out of something other than raster carves.
Please attach your MPC so we may help you.
AskBud

lawrence
08-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Also, remember the rule that patterns must have depth - they can't be vectors only. You also need to 'group" the items and "make a pattern" from the group.

Lawrence

Dale
08-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Bud, Lawrence thanks for the responses. I did not know that everything had to have a depth assigned to it. I was going to do that later. Can save it as a pattern now.

Thanks
Dale