PDA

View Full Version : UGH UGH and UGH!!!

Ike
08-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Well I had to send my laptop in for repair and they replaced my mother board, but my hard drive was not touched. I thought cool all my stuff is still there! Well I opened designer and it was under the trial version and it was over. So I registered the software and everything is fine..........NOPE all my purchased patterns are showing up red! I downloaded all the patterns and still red! I went to the main site for LHR phone number and it would not load! So does anybody have the number or know what to do?

Ike

AskBud
08-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Well I had to send my laptop in for repair and they replaced my mother board, but my hard drive was not touched. I thought cool all my stuff is still there! Well I opened designer and it was under the trial version and it was over. So I registered the software and everything is fine..........NOPE all my purchased patterns are showing up red! I downloaded all the patterns and still red! I went to the main site for LHR phone number and it would not load! So does anybody have the number or know what to do?

IkeYou may have to wait until Monday to call LHR.
I suspect that the computer ID has changed and you will need to have the old one deleted and activate the new one. I know, it ruins your weekend but the process is not hard once you make the call.
AskBud

Ike
08-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks Bud, but do you have their phone number? I hate to lose all the patterns I have about 10 or more. That is why I say UGH!!! I went to the contact page and it showed an error!

Ike

AskBud
08-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Thanks Bud, but do you have their phone number? I hate to lose all the patterns I have about 10 or more. That is why I say UGH!!! I went to the contact page and it showed an error!

IkeYou will not lose any LHR patterns. The number is 713-473-6572.
LHR has a record of every purchase you have made and their assistance will bring them all back in play.
AskBud

Ike
08-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Never mind the contact page loaded, but hey thanks all for the help! Thanks Bud I just could not get the contact page with their phone number to load. I have never had any issues with LHR not activating my patterns. Thank you for your help.

Ike

ladjr
08-04-2012, 02:17 PM

Ike

You are allowed 2 computer how many have you registered with LHR. I had the same thing happen and had to add as a new computer

brdad
08-04-2012, 04:19 PM
You are allowed 2 computer how many have you registered with LHR. I had the same thing happen and had to add as a new computer

I'll expand on that and add that if you don't currently have two computers licensed you can license the new laptop and you will get all your patterns back. Then you can contact LHR and have the old computer removed. I just got a new computer last week and did this, outside of I need to have them delete the old computer. There was even a recent post on this subject somewhere...

lynnfrwd
08-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Ike. Is designer working? Go to help> manage licenses> update. See if that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ike
08-05-2012, 07:56 PM

Yes and that is per machine and I have owned 4 so I am covered!!! Plus this was a laptop I have used for 3 years the mother board went out, but the hard drive was not touched. When I loaded the designer it loaded up as a ended demo. I registered and it is fine I tried it with my patterns and nothing. Sorry all I need was the number, Friday the contact page would not load!

Connie the only pattern that came up was one of 12 so I will call Monday!

Ike

lynnfrwd
08-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Comp id comes from mother board not hard drive so new mother board gave it new comp id. Look forward to talking to u tomorrow.

Ike
08-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Comp id comes from mother board not hard drive so new mother board gave it new comp id. Look forward to talking to u tomorrow.

Connie I will call you on Tuesday I just got home from my folks house. I will talk to you tomorrow.

Rick

lynnfrwd
08-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Connie I will call you on Tuesday I just got home from my folks house. I will talk to you tomorrow.

Rick

OK, Rick. Talk to you then.