PDA

View Full Version : Coat Rack

easybuilt
07-29-2012, 10:32 PM
This is one of Terry T patterns I finished today. I sure was pleased how it came out.
I again used interference paints on the flower with a base of red then layers of red ,violet and green. I took it to a store in Tacoma and should sell well in the Northwest.
Thanks Terry for your awesome designs!

TerryT
07-30-2012, 12:04 AM
This is one of Terry T patterns I finished today. I sure was pleased how it came out.
I again used interference paints on the flower with a base of red then layers of red ,violet and green. I took it to a store in Tacoma and should sell well in the Northwest.
Thanks Terry for your awesome designs!

Thanks for the compliment Tom. Bring On The Sunshine was designed by my wife, Kathy. I just helped with some of the technical stuff. We have been getting so much rain all spring for the last couple of years, it's a good place to hang the raincoat!

CNC Carver
07-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Nice work and nice design. You guys made a great team at making something that I'm sure will be a good seller.

Dan-Woodman
08-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Send some of that rain our way. We are under severe drought warning. The bean crop might get through it, but the corn stlakes are being baled for feed. We about 12" behind normal.

ladjr
08-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Nice project, the colors do add sunsine to my day

easybuilt
08-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks Leo , CNC Carver and Dan! I hope you get some rain soon Dan, we finally dried out this week in Washington state.