PDA

View Full Version : problem with saving a purchased pattern

katec911
07-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Once again I am in need of some help by my friends at the forum. I have purchased, received and downloaded the pattern for the business card holder. However, everytime I try to save it, it advised that I am unable to because I did not author the pattern. I have bought and used patterns quite a bit and never had trouble with it... I have looked at my purchased licenses and it is in my projects area but I am still unable to save it. Any help is appreciated as always. Thank you once again!

AskBud
07-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Once again I am in need of some help by my friends at the forum. I have purchased, received and downloaded the pattern for the business card holder. However, everytime I try to save it, it advised that I am unable to because I did not author the pattern. I have bought and used patterns quite a bit and never had trouble with it... I have looked at my purchased licenses and it is in my projects area but I am still unable to save it. Any help is appreciated as always. Thank you once again!Have you read the PDF?
This project has no pattern to place in your library.
It is simply a Project (MPC) which you save, and then modify as needed. The PDF speaks to changing the name area, as well as the pattern you place on the holder.
AskBud

katec911
07-29-2012, 11:36 AM
thank you once again sir! You always seem to come thru for me, Bud .... thanks again!

cestout
07-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Thank you Bud for helping him with that.
Clint