PDA

View Full Version : Cut Motor Brushes for Sale??? Where to find ASAP? :)

geekviking
07-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Anyone know where to get new cut motor brushes ASAP? In the middle of a job, and my brushes wore out!!! :P
(Believe me, I'm VERY thankful its not something worse :D) I need to buy some and get them next day'd or something if possible...
Thanks All!!!

PCW
07-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Anyone know where to get new cut motor brushes ASAP? In the middle of a job, and my brushes wore out!!! :P
(Believe me, I'm VERY thankful its not something worse :D) I need to buy some and get them next day'd or something if possible...
Thanks All!!!

If LHR doesn't have them I'm pretty sure I have a couple extra pair if needed.

fwharris
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
I've got extra sets... will ship and you just replace when you get your back ups.. PM me

geekviking
07-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks you guys! This Forum, more over the people on it are always JUST AWESOME! :D

OH! And FW? THANK YOU for my DC insert, I've had it awhile now and it is the best thing I ever did to my machine other than the Rock Chuck!!! ;) Thank you Sir!

fwharris
07-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks you guys! This Forum, more over the people on it are always JUST AWESOME! :D

OH! And FW? THANK YOU for my DC insert, I've had it awhile now and it is the best thing I ever did to my machine other than the Rock Chuck!!! ;) Thank you Sir!

You are very welcome sir and Thank You! :-D 8) If I recall you were in on my very first generation of the insert..