PDA

View Full Version : Licensing a project

Dale
07-14-2012, 08:33 PM
This morning I purchased a project from the Pattern Store. I received two emails, one stating my order had been processed and the other stating that the order has been completed. Neither email gave an activation code or serial number. How do I register this so I can use it?

Thanks
Dale

ladjr
07-14-2012, 08:42 PM
This morning I purchased a project from the Pattern Store. I received two emails, one stating my order had been processed and the other stating that the order has been completed. Neither email gave an activation code or serial number. How do I register this so I can use it?

Thanks
Dale

You should have gotten a serial number in the emails. in designer under help click web account login. check if it shows you have it.

Dale
07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
I already checked that. It does not show up there, just one project that I purchased prior to this. Checked my bank account and it shows up there. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday to give them a call

Dale
07-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Disregard everything. I just received a third email with a serial number. Life is good again!

ladjr
07-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Disregard everything. I just received a third email with a serial number. Life is good again!

Problem solved, have fun