PDA

View Full Version : Dinner plate

davidbf
07-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Does anyone have a pattern for a dinner plate or any other kind of plate or saucer ?
Thanks
David

easybuilt
07-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Here is a plate. It is not double sided.

bjbethke
07-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Does anyone have a pattern for a dinner plate or any other kind of plate or saucer ?
Thanks
David

I noticed in another of your posts that you were asking about the Pattern Editor. I think it would be money well spent. There are free programs out there, but it is nice to have them all in one program like the CW Designer program, but you do need to pay extra for the extras. To me it is hard to make a great pattern with out the pattern editor.
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?20726-taper-effect-How-Do-You-Do-It&highlight=gradient+designer

It is easy to make a dinner plate with a gradient image, I like to use this free program "Wolfie's Gradient Designer", search the forum with the word "gradient" for more information.

Attached is a PDF of that program. I find this program can do some of the steps that the new CW Designer V 1.184 offers.

davidbf
07-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the plate pattern its just what I needed. I would share some of the patterns I have made but everything I have done is very simple & mostly just names signs for the front of a house.
I plan on getting the pattern editor & scan probe as soon as I find the money, then I can share something with everyone.
Thanks
Davidbf