PDA

View Full Version : Maleware threat

jpaluck
07-06-2012, 12:25 PM
If any of you havent seen this read the article and there are some links to see if your computer is infected and how to clean it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/malware-may-knock-thousands-off-063924736.html

Digitalwoodshop
07-06-2012, 02:34 PM
GOOD TIP !!!! I am Good.... But since I use the Computer for Business over 12 hours a day.. I am glad you posted the link and story...

I have been getting a bunch of AOL emails that my Billing is outdated and others that I need to do this and that or my account will be deleted... I know AOL is FREE with DSL Access.... SO I ignore.... I keep getting the "We are holding a Package for you at the Post Office... (In another STATE) and Click on this link or you will be charged $XX.XX per day storage.... " The amount is getting progressively bigger and the states further away..... LOL at them....

I was born at Night.... But not LAST NIGHT.... Big Whup.....

AL

chebytrk
07-08-2012, 11:04 PM
dont forget everyone that after midnite is when many computers are not going to be able to get online so run your antivirus programs quick.

ladjr
07-09-2012, 12:19 AM
Monday is going to be a very interesting day.

chebytrk
07-09-2012, 08:15 AM
I'm good! I ran my antivirus programs late last night on all 4 of my PCs. So far so good on my first 2 PCs...

TerryT
07-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I keep getting the "We are holding a Package for you at the Post Office... (In another STATE) and Click on this link or you will be charged $XX.XX per day storage.... " The amount is getting progressively bigger and the states further away..... LOL at them....

AL
Ah so, I put the wrong state on them?? I'll try and get them right next time. LOL
I like the ones that tell you your internet service is going to expire if you don't pay them (but they aren't your providers). They just hope you don't know who your provider is so you will sign up with them. Should be illegal.

CNC Carver
07-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Yes Terry if you would get the right State it would fools some people. LOL Quit picking on us!!