PDA

View Full Version : Taking back

Dale Osborne
01-27-2007, 04:18 PM
:cry: I am taking my machine back 1-29-07, I got my machine 1-17-07 and made 12 signs with just the block letters. On my first sign I got error 246 and worked with the machine, cleaning reading messages on the forum, changing boards and got it to run and make the 12 signs (nothing fancy just letters). Was excited and went out and bought some cedar boards (expensive) and tried something different, it had the bark background that I got from the forum. It did not get half way thru and it said check shaft. I checked it and it did not feel hot, was still attached properly and it said to push enter to continue, I did and it started cutting and than it went too :cry: deep ( almost thru the board) I stopped it and it give me error 246, and I cannot get it to clear and start cutting again. I got the machine for $1699, I thought was a good price , but for 12 signs that is over $142.00 per sign not counting the cost of the boards. Just does not make sense to keep something that does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :evil: