PDA

View Full Version : Live from Houston TX - Forum Training

lynnfrwd
06-30-2012, 12:40 PM
We are learning how to use the forum at the conference. Wish you guys could be here.

lawrence
06-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Awesome- bring in lots of new folks guys!

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

thebytedoc
06-30-2012, 12:57 PM
We are having a great time and learning about some really awesome tools. Great Presenters!

henry1
06-30-2012, 01:19 PM
We are learning how to use the forum at the conference. Wish you guys could be here.
Wish I was there the next one make it closer so we Canadian can go lol and know about the new software

Bigtyme
06-30-2012, 01:31 PM
We are learning how to use the forum at the conference. Wish you guys could be here

If we were all there....wouldn't be anyone to reply :)....but I would like to be there...

TerryT
06-30-2012, 01:37 PM
So ..... are we looking at Monday for the release of the new software? I'm guessing it will require an update to designer, no?

bergerud
06-30-2012, 03:44 PM
1.183 is up. Some of the new features do not seem to demo as they should.

Edit: they work fine.

lynnfrwd
06-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Met so many wonderful people this week. Hoping many of them join this great forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwharris
07-01-2012, 11:31 AM
So ..... are we looking at Monday for the release of the new software? I'm guessing it will require an update to designer, no?

Terry,

That is my understanding for the release to the general masses! And yes you will need to update designer to get the added feature availability..

chebytrk
07-02-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm thinking that it might be a good idea that it needs to be mentioned that although the new SW update is called 1.1.83 it is ONLY for those that have purchased the 3d package. Else people are going to see it and believe it's a "regular" Designer update and it will do nothing for them. Just sayin'.......

lawrence
07-02-2012, 08:26 AM
I'm thinking that it might be a good idea that it needs to be mentioned that although the new SW update is called 1.1.83 it is ONLY for those that have purchased the 3d package. Else people are going to see it and believe it's a "regular" Designer update and it will do nothing for them. Just sayin'.......

I got it and it added a demo on for the 3d modeling tools... looking cool so far though I'm not yet sure what I'd do with them I've already been playing around with it.

Lawrence

dltccf
07-02-2012, 08:35 AM
I got it and it added a demo on for the 3d modeling tools... looking cool so far though I'm not yet sure what I'd do with them I've already been playing around with it.

Lawrence

I did the same. I definitely would like to see some examples. I tried to try out some stuff myself, but since I couldn't save anything I couldn't build on what I played around with. The teaser video release by LHR was exciting, but something more the style of the way askbud does his videos is way more instructive in my opinion.

dave

fwharris
07-02-2012, 09:22 AM
I did the same. I definitely would like to see some examples. I tried to try out some stuff myself, but since I couldn't save anything I couldn't build on what I played around with. The teaser video release by LHR was exciting, but something more the style of the way askbud does his videos is way more instructive in my opinion.

dave

Joe and company said they would be releasing more how tos and info some time this week on the new features. What time this week is not sure.

rcdages
07-02-2012, 12:35 PM
You will enjoy the new 3D.

I am so happy we have it.