PDA

View Full Version : Girls night together

SharonB
06-12-2012, 09:03 PM
I just wanted to share with everyone the wonderful time that GrandmaPam and I spent together last evening. Pam traveled from Washington State to Central Oregon just to give me an audience upon which to practice my SPLASH OF COLOR presentation... which will be given at the Convention in Houston.

Since we had never meet before, outside of sharing e-mails, we both looked forward to this meeting. It certainly was a meeting of hearts as we had so much in common. Pam has so much knowledge to share that it was after midnight before we quit chatting. Early this morning we were back critiquing the presentation and with minor changes I look forward to sharing it with those that are able to attend the conference.

As Pam travels back to Washington I wish her a safe trip home and a big thank you for your time and camaraderie. What a great FAMILY this forum is.

lynnfrwd
06-12-2012, 09:25 PM
So glad you guys got to meet and spend time together. Girl friends are great!!! Can't wait to attend your workshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seathis
06-13-2012, 12:15 PM
That does sound like fun! I'm also looking forward to your workshop!

crfahy
06-13-2012, 12:41 PM
That sounds like so much fun! Wish I could have been there - and wish I could go to the conference...