PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet Door

JBarr
01-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Have not got my bit set yet to try this. Do any of you think it would turn out like it looks on designer?

menewfy
01-27-2007, 08:19 AM
I think it looks great I was wondering what type of design would be nice but not too much or gaudy.

I think you hit it on the head. may i have permission to use it?

Tim

pkunk
01-27-2007, 09:35 AM
I have a set of templates for making that design (and others)with a regular router and a special bit. It;s actually much faster than the CW could do it.

JBarr
01-28-2007, 09:07 AM
I created this in designer off of a sketch of a friends cabinet door. How long does the cut take with the templates and bit. Designer estimates about half hour for the complete job. Who makes the templates?

Feel free to use it for your own use. But, since this design is created by a template manufactured by someone, the design maybe copyrighted. I would look into it further before I sold anything with the design produced in the CW.

pkunk
01-28-2007, 09:45 AM
I created this in designer off of a sketch of a friends cabinet door. How long does the cut take with the templates and bit. Designer estimates about half hour for the complete job. Who makes the templates?

Feel free to use it for your own use. But, since this design is created by a template manufactured by someone, the design maybe copyrighted. I would look into it further before I sold anything with the design produced in the CW.
Takes about 15 min., & I can't remember the name of the Mfg. but they are marked by several of the WW cataloges.