PDA

View Full Version : Vague Sale email

bluecobra
05-31-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi everybody, didn't know where to post this, this seemed like the right place from the choices I saw.

Anyways...
I got the email from LHR last week, 5-23-12 to be exact.
Subject was: "CARVEWRIGHT NEW PRODUCTS SALE"
This was the one with a few items at 10% off.

Well, called up today, 5-31-12, and was told that the sale is over already, that it was a Memorial Day sale and expired yesterday.
What the heck?

There was NO mention of Memorial Day in the email or ANY expiration dates.

I finally get some time to order the items I was looking for, expecting a decent discount and discover that this Sale is over.

Can somebody please make LHR aware of how annoying this is?
There was no start date or end date. I wasn't expecting the 10% off to be all month, but to end in 7 days of which 3 were non-business days? Come on!

~Mark K

Ike
06-01-2012, 10:55 AM
Wow I am surprised nobody from LHR Address this post! I know in the past of receiving e-mails of sales they were for certain time periods I.E. Memorial Day. There should be a Fathers Day sale coming up soon so my friend I would try then. Doesn't do you a bit of good to complain on this forum it never seems to work! Trust me I know!

Ike

jiml
06-01-2012, 09:20 PM
I'd like to thank LHR for NOT having a "Memorial Day Sale" this year. It seems like a lot of companies think the reason there is a Memorial Day is to pimp their cars, furniture, tools or services. Memorial Day isn't celebrated it's observed or honored. Just my 2 cents.

cestout
06-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I didn't get that e-mail!
Clint

bluecobra
06-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Thanks everybody for your replies.

Ike, you are correct about the Father's Day sale.

Just called & confirmed that we can use the 10% gift cards/certificates on the 10% software sale and CT upgrades.

Everything works out in the end. :cool: