PDA

View Full Version : What the hell !!!!!

ktjwilliams
05-28-2012, 11:05 AM
So I have a few things to get done ta-day... I dbl click my Carvewright icon on my desk top as usual.... The friggin thing comes up and tells me my demo period is over !!!!! WTF !!! And of course no one at the place ta-day for customer service.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! Alwayzzzzzzzz Sumthin !!! Y out-a the blue does this stuff happen ???? CRAZY !!!! If I didn't enjoy this friggin thing so much,, It would be out at the trash...

AskBud
05-28-2012, 11:08 AM
So I have a few things to get done ta-day... I dbl click my Carvewright icon on my desk top as usual.... The friggin thing comes up and tells me my demo period is over !!!!! WTF !!! And of course no one at the place ta-day for customer service.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! Alwayzzzzzzzz Sumthin !!! Y out-a the blue does this stuff happen ???? CRAZY !!!! If I didn't enjoy this friggin thing so much,, It would be out at the trash...Relax an bit!
Turn off the PC for a few minutes, get a cup of joe, a brew, or a soda, and turn the PC back on. perhaps the problem will be gone!
AskBud

:eek:

TerryT
05-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Mine did that a couple of years ago. It was an auto update from HP that changed something in the registry and messed up Designer. You may have to wait until LHR can reset your license. Sorry I know how it feels.

lynnfrwd
05-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Do you have your second license available? If not u have to wait until tomorrow. Don't have remote access to deactivate one or both.

Update or virus scan software usually the culprit for resetting your computer ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digitalwoodshop
05-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Now that is what I call Customer Service !!!! On a Holiday....

As a quick fix.... Start a new email and try to get a 30 day running to get your work done before Tuesday...

AL

ktjwilliams
05-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Thx folks !! I'm chilled now... nuttin worked,, restarts,, even a system restore goin back 5 dayzzzz ... Oh well,,, I should put a copy of the software on my other computer... Sum thin else to do ... LOL !!

lynnfrwd
05-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Kevin:

You have a second license available. All you need to do is re-register it.

tierman
05-30-2012, 07:44 AM
As Terry T said, mine did the same with the auto update from HP. Had to contact LHR 'cause I didn't have the additional license available.