PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a church steeple pattern

billybehr
05-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Hey guys- I am making a bulletin board for our church and am going to make the top of it look like a church. I am looking for a pattern of a church steeple and can't find anything. I have tried googling it, but all I can find is views from the ground level... not helping. My wife told me to just draw a trace outline and cut it, but I want something more impressive. Anyone with a bandsaw and straight edge can make an outline; I have a CW! I wanna make it look Good! Sorry, just a little CW pride there...

Bill

bjbethke
05-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Hey guys- I am making a bulletin board for our church and am going to make the top of it look like a church. I am looking for a pattern of a church steeple and can't find anything. I have tried googling it, but all I can find is views from the ground level... not helping. My wife told me to just draw a trace outline and cut it, but I want something more impressive. Anyone with a bandsaw and straight edge can make an outline; I have a CW! I wanna make it look Good! Sorry, just a little CW pride there...

Bill

Will this work?

billybehr
05-25-2012, 12:49 PM
That is perfect! Thank you. And my wife thanks you so i will get out of the office and get to carving.
Bill