PDA

View Full Version : WOW/./ After 3 small jobs I got my first error

IM2HAPPI
01-26-2007, 12:56 PM
Female .... 1st ever woodwooking machine
Menoplausal .... yes Im alittle over 50 :wink: so is Oprah
snowing here , and colder than a witch you know what
Now I have a clear board sensor

Hey, lest I can fix that problem lol. Well I hope. Got my information and heading back over to shop. Later and have a lovely day....You too Giz
Chill buddy chill

GIZMO1D1
01-26-2007, 01:19 PM
i would like to take another shot at this..

im calm now and do apolagize to everyone for having such an attitude..

i was wrong to come off in this place of folks helping each other/ running my mouth and being so angry..

i felt like a little kid who couldnt have his toy.. and i deserve all the comments that everyone made/

i am truly sorry for being such a angry jerk.. 1st impressions are lasting and i hope i get the chance to correct my 1st.

sincerly
giz

IM2HAPPI
01-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey Giz,
Accepted, You be da man :D . There are so many here so willing to help, it amazes me. Just think how much knowledge you'll learn about your machine after these trials. Before long you'll be able to pass your knowledge on. I have had my machine 1 week. Today I had my first error (clear sensor error). Got that fixed than got a homing sensor error. Clean it, than hubby took over. Found a metric screw missing so he's off to town to prime fastners to picks some up. Keeping fingers crossed that'll fix our problem. Did you get any of your problems resolved yet ?