PDA

View Full Version : Vector form pattern rerquest

myshop1044
05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm looking for a log cabin, simple with a chimney, but in vector form, I want to etch into the plaque.
I don't have DFX, so anyone would have a picture they could convert for me that would be great.
just some simple old log cabin would be great.

Thanks

Perry B

bjbethke
05-17-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm looking for a log cabin, simple with a chimney, but in vector form, I want to etch into the plaque.
I don't have DFX, so anyone would have a picture they could convert for me that would be great.
just some simple old log cabin would be great.

Thanks

Perry B

I have a Log Cabin pattern in ai2mpc (vector) and a raster type, but the MPC is too large to post on this forum. If it will work PM me with your e-mail. I will send you the file.

I zipped the Ai-V8 and DXF files. I don't have the CW DXF program.

myshop1044
05-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Bjb that looks good, just one question. could you loose the trees. they don't have those kind of trees in Louisiana, ha!

Perry

bjbethke
05-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Bjb that looks good, just one question. could you loose the trees. they don't have those kind of trees in Louisiana, ha!

Perry

Sure, but it still is too large to post on the forum, it now is 1.7MB

myshop1044
05-17-2012, 04:42 PM
BJB can you e-mail it to me or pm me and I will try to get to it another way.

Perry

bjbethke
05-17-2012, 05:40 PM
BJB can you e-mail it to me at and I will try to get to it another way.

Perry

Sent e-mail

bergerud
05-17-2012, 07:07 PM
I do have the DXF importer. Maybe this will help.

(by the way: you might want to get those email addresses off the posts.)

myshop1044
05-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks fellows, I feel I will looking into DFX after the conference with classes being given.
Oh! how do you remove the e-mail address from the post?

bergerud
05-17-2012, 08:20 PM
You can edit your own posts. Look at the bottom right where the reply and reply with quote are.

ktjwilliams
05-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Nice job guyzzzzz !!!! I like the trees LOL !!! Do U have that as a PTN ??? With trees >>>>>

bjbethke
05-18-2012, 08:20 AM
Nice job guyzzzzz !!!! I like the trees LOL !!! Do U have that as a PTN ??? With trees >>>>>

If you PM me your e-mail I can send them to you. I start my patterns with an image of 300 DPI or more and that makes the files too large to post. It makes it easier to clean up the outline when I remove the background. I can adjust the size in the Pattern Editor to make a MPC file to post them. It changes the detail to do that. Most of them are over 1 MB.

henry1
05-18-2012, 09:04 AM
If you PM me your e-mail I can send them to you. I start my patterns with an image of 300 DPI or more and that makes the files too large to post. It makes it easier to clean up the outline when I remove the background. I can adjust the size in the pattern Editor to make a MPC file to post them. It changes the detail to do that. Most of them are over 1 MB.
You got PM John

bergerud
05-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Here is a DXF import of the cabin with the trees. The file was too big for the .mpc file type so I added the .dxf. It is really an .mpc flie type, so you have to delete the .dxf.