PDA

View Full Version : Military Thirteenth Support Pioneers

easybuilt
05-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Has anyone carved the Thirteenth Support Pioneers metal?
If so can you share it or sell the mpc.?
I need to carve two of them for the local military base.
They want the crest and the words raised with the ring the highest part.
Any suggestions

eelamb
05-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Tom I have started on the pattern, but if John or HT step in and offer the pattern to you take them up on it for they would do a better job. Here is what I have so far. When do you need it done? I will be heading out soon, but should have some time later on.

EDIT: which image do you want of the 2 you showed?

easybuilt
05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Thank you Eddie! That's a great start, I received a PM from Stephen and he is working on it for me.
You guys are awesome. I'll let you know if I need some more help

chebytrk
05-17-2012, 09:23 AM
THIS ............... is what makes this forum and the CW worth more $$$$$$$$$$$ than the purchase price. Been here a few years and this is what impresses me just as much as the "Obie Carve Kanobies". Some people just don't understand ... CW Family Forum ........ "It's a personal thing". ;)

henry1
05-17-2012, 09:49 AM
THIS ............... is what makes this forum and the CW worth more $$$$$$$$$$$ than the purchase price. Been here a few years and this is what impresses me just as much as the "Obie Carve Kanobies". Some people just don't understand ... CW Family Forum ........ "It's a personal thing". ;)
I second that motion very true

eelamb
05-17-2012, 11:43 AM
OK I will let Stephen do it. He has gotten quite good too.

CNC Carver
05-17-2012, 11:43 AM
easybuilt you are in good hands. I hope Stephen creates a great pattern for you.

easybuilt
05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks everyone for all your support as always! I will post it when it is completed.