PDA

View Full Version : Car Show Awards

AskBud
05-02-2012, 05:55 AM
For those that may have ideas for specific patterns or MPC(s)!

*** This is a request from member dcalvin4. ***
Battered Womens "Car Show" plack(s)
bud i posted the following on the blogs section and maybe you move it to a place where somone will read it.... denny

my friend is having a cruze in/car show for battered womens awareness an ask if i could make first 2nd and 3rd pplace plack or award ...i have almost no creativity and havent really looked at any car show place placks soo i am at a standstill ......can anyone help us out......the more off the wall the better but i would really like the end results to be off the charts.....i do not have any special addons only centerline....i have the percistence [sp] to make things happen and know how to cover my mistakes sometimes/// i have carved two sided but most times i carve both front and back on one side then cut and glue together ..

i was thinking about a two sided carve of a trophy with a car on top or maybe a [3] flat awards.... kind of looking to make the unusual the obscure,, whatever that means so whom ever recieves the award will want to show it off in hope that next year they will have maybe exited more people to be "aware" and come to the show.

This lady runs the local smoke shop and knows first hand about this battered womens how shoud i say it maybe sufferage is the word..anyway help us out.....please
denny = dcalvin4
ps: this is the 1st annual