PDA

View Full Version : A few patterns needed

Ike
04-28-2012, 01:57 PM
I searched the pattern store and did not find a pattern that would work. I need to make a sign that reads "Salt Bread Wine" So I need a salt shaker, a loaf of bread, and a wine glass. Or a wine glass with a bottle and grapes.

I appreciate any help,

Thank you,

Ike

jpaluck
04-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Ike,

Shoot me a pm with your e-mail and I will send them to you. Not gonna post here cause our e-bay buddy sfsales2000 is back selling other people's patterns. Im not interested in contributing to his collection. This are all very simple...mostly just some quick revolves and the bread exporteed to zbrush to add some noise to give it texture.

Ike
04-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Ike,

Shoot me a pm with your e-mail and I will send them to you. Not gonna post here cause our e-bay buddy sfsales2000 is back selling other people's patterns. Im not interested in contributing to his collection. This are all very simple...mostly just some quick revolves and the bread exporteed to zbrush to add some noise to give it texture.

Thank you so much John I sent an pm to you!

Rick

eelamb
04-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Nice work John, Ike you got the pro to make them for you. I just saw your post but John beat me to it. But like John I will not post anything here!

Ike
04-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Nice work John, Ike you got the pro to make them for you. I just saw your post but John beat me to it. But like John I will not post anything here!

Thanks Eddie, I appreciate it and you are so correct John is a pro and took care of me again!

jpaluck
04-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Deleted by admin.