PDA

View Full Version : Old P O M project just completed

myshop1044
04-18-2012, 02:17 PM
I just completed this old P O M , Collage Picture frame.
My wife added the dried flowers to give it a special touch.
The finish is what they call Hammered look, it is made by Rust_Oleum.

CNC Carver
04-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Very nice! Now my wife will want me to make something like that!

chief2007
04-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Nicely done! I like the hammered look. Gives it great detail

chebytrk
04-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Very Nice! Course it helps that you have someone that knows how to paint! LOL Came out real nice amigo

myshop1044
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
It does not take much talent when you press the button on
a spray can.

later
Perry B

rcdages
04-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello Perry,

POM looks great. I have looked at that paint. I'll have to try it on a project some time.

Are you coming to the Conference June ??

I hope you can make it.

chebytrk
04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
LOL I actually thought your lovely wife had painted the pictures in the frames. We have seen her paintings and I'm sure she could have done it.

It does not take much talent when you press the button on
a spray can.

later
Perry B

SharonB
04-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Great artistry in both the frame you made and the flower arrangements done by your wife. I would have thought they were paintings if you hadn't said they were dried arrangements.

myshop1044
04-19-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks you all for your comments, I believe I have convinced my wife to really go
after her dried flowers displays and we are going to show them at our next craftshow.
Maybe it will catch on and give her some request of her own. Oh no ! I might be losing my artist for my projects.

Jerry, I misunderstood your statement about the painting, I thought you were talking about me painting the frame,
but you are right at first the flowers looks as if they were painted.

Sharon I'm looking forward to attending your class too, you do such great painting and finishings on your work.

Yes, Robert I will be comming to the conference this year too.
I think I will bring along some of my craftshow items just to show how you can make money at the shows.
Coasters, plaques hotplates, clocks, etc.
See you all there.
Perry B

lawrence
04-19-2012, 08:17 AM
very nice frames no matter who did what! - the pics are well organized and chosen and the frames compliment the pieces nicely

Lawrence