PDA

View Full Version : Custom Cutting Board

Bigtyme
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Just finished a cutting board for a client who is writing an allergy free cookbook and wanted a custom board with her book's logo. Sounds like a great idea for a cookbook as many folks have allergies. My CW really did a nice job, The more I use it, the more fun I have...

Bigtyme
04-08-2012, 04:53 PM
I knew I was going to have a couple of good days on the shop and was able to finish a stall sign for a buddy of mine who just got a new freind to pull his buggy now that the weather is turning nice. He promised me a ride in the buggy for putting the sign together for him, but I think a cold brew is more than ample payment.....

lawrence
04-08-2012, 06:19 PM
those are both very nice pieces and it's a shame you won't get to keep either one. The same thing seems to happen with me too... my carvings are everywhere but in my own home.

Lawrence

Bigtyme
04-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I can sure relate....I have been building projects for over 25 years and I think I have one piece at home... but I still enjoy the design and construction very much. Adding a CW to the shop was a great thing to do, it sure adds a new and FUN demension...I might even make something for me at some point :)...

b.sumner47
04-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Two really good pieces of craftmanship, Stand Tall.

Capt Barry

Bigtyme
04-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Thank you Capt.....very much appreciated. This forum and all the folks who are so supportive are a big part of why the CW has been so much fun to use for me....