PDA

View Full Version : Clearcarve "The Clear Choice"

jkelsey5
04-03-2012, 01:41 PM
ClearCarve has evolved into a clear effective and reasonably priced alternative to a dust filled machine.

I added my own red ink to discount the red ink on previous threads:sad: , I have responded to all questions and comments. I believe this is a product well worth the consideration if you want a collector without permanently damaging the carvewright.
It now has a grounding post that is wired to three points on the collector to help prevent the buildup of static.
It still comes with adapter to use with a shop vac. "depending on shop vac power it works quite well"
It will directly connect to a 4" Central dust collector hose.
As always I welcome constructive suggestions to help make it the best it can be.
Visit facebook, clearcarve for more information.
Thank you
Jim Kelsey
jimkelsey1949@yahoo.com
paypal preferred to above e-mail
$55.00 + $10.00 shipping

gregsolano
04-03-2012, 07:44 PM
This product seems to keep evolving and getting better. Good job.

chief2007
04-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Two thumbs up - Clearcarve has work great for me. I have tried it with a shop vac and dust collection system

Digitalwoodshop
04-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Sorry about that..... You clearly have a GREAT Product here..... Sorry about the Red Ink....

AL

jkelsey5
04-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Hello Jim guess I should start off saying I'd rather dig ditches than to type
but nevertheless I'm going to give it a go here because I need to tell you what I think
of the little vacuum system for the carvewight. I got it all hooked up made a test run
this thing works just as you said close to perfect very happy here not having to clean up all of the dust.
Now if I can only get the carvewright to work as good I would be very happy so far
I've had it about six weeks and it seems like I work on it as much as I carve.
Just wanted to let you know that anyone that purchases a C/W should have
one of your little dust collectors. Good Job. Good Deal

ღஜღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღஜღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ ღ PERFECT 5 STARS ღ ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღஜღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღஜღ

Just one of the e-mails i have received