PDA

View Full Version : Need to curve the top of the letters.

ladjr
03-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I have been asked by a church to make the attached crosses for the Sunday school. However I have not been able to get the top of the letters curved.

Please help.

Thanks

Leo

AskBud
03-27-2012, 10:24 PM
I have been asked by a church to make the attached crosses for the Sunday school. However I have not been able to get the top of the letters curved.

Please help.

Thanks

LeoLeo,
I would say that if this is the sample, it looks as if you should be able to scan it with the probe. It doesn't look like a drawing, but rather a solid object.
AskBud

ladjr
03-27-2012, 10:33 PM
I will have to admit I have not ever used the Scan probe.
Thanks I will try it.

Leo

Digitalwoodshop
03-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Another option....

You bring in a jpg or png into CW and make a pattern out of it.... Really Just a Crude Pattern just so you could trace it with lines and half circles... Make Complete Paths and use the Cut Path function to cut it out..... Just save the Trace and delete the pattern that you traced. I make a 14 x 14 board and turn perspective OFF.... By making it 14 x 14 when you scale it down the drawing errors don't look as bad...

EASY.....

bjbethke
03-28-2012, 01:15 AM

Please help.

Thanks

Leo
That is a common image; it is easy to make the pattern.

ladjr
03-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks for your help.

Leo

bjbethke
03-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks for your help.

Leo

I have another one your Sunday School Class might like.